Don’t suffer from dental pain and discomfort! Visit us right away for emergency dental care in Fort Myers, FL. Our team at Total Dental Solutions for Adults can address your dental problem quickly and effectively in both of our Ft. Myers and Naples, FL locations.
Dr. George Hoop will work efficiently to:
- Get you out of pain.
- Repair or replace damaged, broken, or knocked-out teeth.
- Restore the comfortable function of your mouth.
- Keep your smile safe and healthy.
Seek Immediate Care For Your Dental Problems
A good rule of thumb when it comes to dental problems is to remember that if it hurts, it’s an emergency. That’s because pain is your body’s way of telling you there’s a bigger problem behind it that needs attention.
Other emergencies are more obvious, like a broken or knocked out tooth. Here are some others times when you should seek immediate help from our dentist:
- You have a persistent, and perhaps intense, toothache.
- You have a chipped or cracked tooth.
- You have a broken or damaged dental restoration.
- You have braces with a broken bracket or wire.
Follow These Steps During a Dental Emergency
Dr. Hoop and our team have seen it all! We can treat any dental problem you have, from simple to complex, thanks to our experience and technology. We’ll work quickly to make sure you get the restorative treatment you need to save your smile!
While you wait to be seen by Dr. Hoop, you can follow these steps to optimize a successful outcome:
- Stop any dental bleeding – If you can’t get the bleeding under control, head to the nearest ER right away. You can follow up with us later about your restorative dentistry options.
- Store broken or knocked-out teeth – Seal it in a container of milk or saltwater, or place it back in its socket or inside your cheek until you reach our office. We could possibly save it!
- Reduce pain or swelling – You can use over-the-counter pain relievers and a cold compress to ease your pain and discomfort.
- Protect your soft tissues – If you have a broken wire in your braces, use dental wax or gauze to keep your inner cheeks, lips, and gums from damage and irritation.
Let us ease your pain and discomfort with emergency dental care in Naples and Fort Myers, FL. For immediate assistance, call us at 239-734-7737 (Naples) or 239-312-5748 (Fort Myers). We’ll do all we can to make you feel better, look better, and live healthier with our various restorative dental solutions.