Are you unable to enjoy your favorite foods because of damaged or missing teeth? Turn back the clock and restore your oral function with our restorative dental solutions in Naples, FL. Visit Total Dental Solutions for Adults when you need to:
- Regain oral function.
- Repair weak or damaged teeth.
- Relieve dental pain.
- Replace missing teeth.
Dr. George Hoop and our compassionate team can serve you in either our Naples, FL or Fort Myers, FL location to solve your dental problems and rejuvenate your smile!
Regain Your Strong, Healthy Smile With Restorative Dental Treatment
No matter the issue, our highly skilled team can repair or replace your damaged or missing teeth so you can get back to eating the crunchy, chewy foods you love.
Here’s an idea of the sort of restorative dental treatments you’ll find:
- Tooth Fillings – Clear out tooth decay and repair your tooth with discreet tooth-colored fillings so your smile stays healthy and beautiful.
- Root Canals – Remove infected soft tissue inside your tooth to prevent an extraction and preserve your oral health.
- Dental Crowns & Bridges – Cover, protect, and strengthen a weak tooth, or replace a missing tooth with our remarkably lifelike, durable restorations.
- Dental Implant Solutions – Replace missing teeth and protect your healthy smile for a lifetime with our wide-ranging dental implant solutions at the hands of top-notch implant dentist Dr. Hoop. His vast training and decades of experience allow us to use a variety of implant solutions to provide a strong, sturdy foundation for your replacement teeth. We can even perform state-of-the-art surgical procedures to build up your jawbone and gums to prepare you for traditional or mini dental implants. You’ll be able to live the quality of life you deserve.
- Full & Partial Dentures – Get a whole new set of pearly whites with full dentures, or replace several missing teeth with partial dentures.
Get your confident bite and healthy smile back with restorative dental solutions in Naples & Fort Myers, FL. Call us at 239-734-7737.