Dental insurance is certainly helpful in making oral health care more affordable. But what do you do when insurance just isn’t enough to cover the cost of your dental treatment? You can take advantage of our direct dental savings plan in Fort Myers and Naples, FL!
At the office of Dr. George Hoop, we want you to get the dental treatment you need in the most affordable way possible. That’s why we provide this in-house savings plan for patients who want to:
- Save time, money, and hassle that often come with dental insurance
- Get immediate savings and accurate answers about your dental care costs
- Receive great discounts on dental treatments for you and your family
Learn How You Can Save on Dental Treatment Costs
Unlike most dental insurance companies, our savings plan doesn’t limit or restrict the amount of money you’re able to save on dental treatment each year. With a low annual enrollment fee of $450 (or $41.25 per month), you can save on premiums and on treatment costs that insurance won’t cover.
This is an ideal option for our Florida patients who may not have dental insurance because they’re retired, self-employed, own a small business, or are working their way through college. It makes it possible for so many patients to get quality dental care at an affordable price.
The benefits don’t stop there! When you sign up for our direct dental savings plan, you can receive all sorts of great discounts, like:
- 20% on dental implants, cosmetic treatment, and TMJ and teeth grinding solutions
- 30% on services like tooth fillings, dental crowns and bridges, and dentures
- 10% for your spouse and 50% for any dependents
We help you save so much more than money with our direct savings package at Total Dental Solutions for Adults! You can also save yourself from:
- Filling out all the confusing paperwork involved with insurance claims
- Worrying about pre-existing exclusions and high deductibles
- Suffering from a dental problem you can’t afford to fix
To take advantage of our direct dental savings plan, visit one of our two Florida locations and sign up! If you want to learn more about our savings plan, call our Naples office at 239-734-7737 or our Fort Myers office at 239-312-5748.