As far as the oral surgical procedures that we offer, we try and offer as many different services as we can under one roof. Once patients get comfortable with you, they like to have all their care in one office. We offer extractions, we offer surgical extractions, ridge augmentations, socket preservation grafts, of course the implant procedures. We offer mild forms of anxiety relief and sedation. A lot of people have anxiety when it comes to all these different procedures and we understand that. We're here to make these as simple and as easy and as pain free as we possibly can.
Do you need to remove a problem tooth? Do you need to strengthen your jaw to receive dental implants? If you think you could benefit from oral surgery, contact George A. Hoop, DDS, PA to learn about our services!
Whether you visit our Fort Myers, FL dentist office or our Naples, FL dentist office, Dr. George Hoop can provide several oral surgery treatments with the help of our professional team! It’s just one part of the Total Dental Solutions we offer.
Our Oral Surgery Services
So you don’t have to waste time driving between specialists, we provide several options for oral surgery treatments at our Fort Myers, FL & Naples, FL dental offices.
Before we make any recommendations, we will conduct a thorough assessment using state-of-the-art dental technology, including 3D cone beam panoramic X-rays and intraoral scanners. We’ll also explain all of your options so you can make the choices that are best for you.
Here are just some of the services we can provide:
- Tooth removals / extractions: if a severely damaged or infected tooth is beyond repair, we’ll remove it to prevent the problem from spreading
- Ridge augmentation: this procedure helps prepare your jaw for tooth replacement options
- Sinus lifts: if you want dental implants in your upper jaw, we can lift your sinuses to make room
- Gum grafts: to protect your tooth roots and the health of your gumline, we can place gum grafts to reverse gum recession
- Bone grafts: if your jaw is not thick or dense enough for dental implants, we can strengthen it with a bone graft
To ensure your comfort, we will numb the area we’ll be working on with anesthetic. We can also help relax you and relieve your dental anxiety with dental sedation options!
Treat yourself to comfortable oral surgery from George A. Hoop, DDS, PA. Call our Fort Myers, FL and Naples, FL offices at 239-734-7737 to schedule your consultation. You can also stop by our offices in person or use our convenient online form to book.