Dentists help fight patient fear as much as they prevent and manage infections. Using sedation options in Naples, patients can have a stress-free dental visit and no longer squirm in the dental chair. Sedation dentistry at Total Dental Solutions for Adults gives you:
- Courage to step into the dental office
- A peaceful experience in the patient chair
- The ability to treat multiple dental problems in one visit
Ease Into a Comfortable Dental Visit
When you visit us, our friendly team will greet you with a warm smile and help put you at ease. To provide the best, most personalized care we can, we will listen carefully to your particular concerns.
Millions of Americans are nervous about the dentist or avoid dental visits already. That’s a problem because dental problems are often left untreated due to anxiety. Luckily, we care about your anxiety and comfort. Here’s what types of sedation Dr. Hoop uses to relieve dental fear:
- Inhaled Sedation — Also called laughing gas, this sedation is inhaled through the mouth or nose. Inhaled sedation works almost instantly and wears off quickly. It’s a great tool for patients who need assistance in the dental chair before general dentistry treatments.
- Oral Conscious Sedation — This form of sedation is rendered in pill form. It’s a little heavier than laughing gas, and it’s commonly paired with longer dental treatments like restorative dentistry or even dental implant procedures. Patients are still conscious, but they generally have little memory of their visit.
Both of these forms of sedation are noninvasive and safe. Dr. Hoop has worked decades creating a comfortable dental office. Our first priority is your comfort!
Dental fear can be a thing of the past when you visit Dr. Hoop and our team. Let us put you at ease and resolve any dental problems with sedation options in Naples. Give us a call today at 239-734-7737 to book a visit, or use the online form to request a visit.