Natural teeth can fail with age or need to be restored to stay functional. Receiving restorative dentistry in Naples, FL keeps your mouth healthy, functional, and looking great. Here are a few reasons our patients love our lifelike solutions:George A. Hoop, DDS on Restorative Dentistry Read Transcript
Restorative dental options encompasses a wide range of things, from fillings, to veneers, to grounds, to crowns, to bridge work, even implant restorations. It's pretty much the heart of what we offer under a general or comprehensive dental practice. I think one of the things that I'm the most proud of is the broad range of services that we offer under one roof. We've pretty much geared the office to cover all the needs, or as many of the needs as we possibly can, for the adult dental patient.
- Strong and durable restorations that perfectly match your smile
- Ability to eat the food you love again
- Prevention of future dental issues
- Improved appearance and overall health
- Boost in self-confidence
Great restorative dental care can absolutely transform your smile. See what Total Dental Solutions for Adults can do for your smile by calling us at 239-734-7737.
Rebuild Damaged Teeth With Beautiful Restorations
Natural teeth are your best teeth. Dr. Hoop and his team do everything possible to preserve natural teeth, including using state-of-the-art, high-strength dental restorations. Here are just some of the services we provide to restore damaged teeth:
- Tooth-Colored Fillings — Erase cavities with fillings that match your natural smile. Composite fillings require no metal and bond to the tooth to make it stronger.
- Root Canals — Gently remove infection from inside teeth to keep your smile functional for years to come.
- Dental Crowns and Partial Dental Crowns — When a filling can’t resolve the issue, we’ll use larger restorations. Inlays and onlays cover a portion of the tooth, while dental crowns are placed over the entire tooth to protect and strengthen it.
Replace Missing Teeth & Keep Your Mouth Functional
If your teeth are beyond repair or already missing, you’ll need strong tooth replacement options. Whether it’s filling in the gaps in your smile or restoring your biting force with a full-mouth reconstruction, Dr. Hoop has several solutions for you:
- Dental Bridges — These restorations are made of three or more dental crowns to fill the gap created by a missing tooth.
- Dentures — Full and partial dentures are the most common and affordable way to replace several missing teeth. These sit on your gums and allow you to smile with confidence again.
- Dental Implants — These are placed into the jawbone and can be restored with crowns or even dentures. Implants are considered the strongest tooth replacement option in dentistry!
Dr. Hoop has been restoring damaged teeth and using advanced tooth replacement solutions like dental implants for more than 25 years. Let us review your dental issues and set up a thorough treatment plan. Call 239-734-7737 to book your consultation for restorative dentistry in Naples.