Metal braces are no longer the only way to achieve a beautiful, straight smile. Patients love the ease and comfort of fixing their alignment problems with Invisalign in Naples. Here’s why Dr. Hoop has added this option to our orthodontics solutions:
- Virtually invisible treatment fits in with your lifestyle
- Aligner trays move teeth comfortably
- Easier to eat and clean teeth
- Gives you a more attractive smile and confidence
We’ll show you every stage of treatment during your first consultation. Schedule an appointment at Total Dental Solutions for Adults today by calling 239-734-7737.
Subtle Orthodontic Treatments For Everyone
The number one complaint about orthodontic options is needing to wear uncomfortable brackets or wires. Invisalign treatment needs no attached brackets or wires or metal of any kind. Rather, the treatment gradually moves teeth with clear plastic aligners. These clear aligners fit perfectly over your teeth.
Dr. Hoop uses 3-D technology to plan out your entire Invisalign treatment, so you’ll know the entire duration of the treatment on your first visit. Here are other important facts about Invisalign orthodontics you need to know:
- It’s the ideal treatment for patients with mild orthodontic issues such as crowding, gaps, or crooked teeth.
- Typical treatment time is 12 to 18 months, though some patients see results sooner.
- You’ll wear the aligners 20 to 22 hours a day for optimal results.
- Your aligners are changed about once every two weeks.
- You’ll only need to visit us once every few weeks for progress checks.
- It reduces the risk of dental infections and even tooth resorption (loss of tooth structure).
Dr. Hoop is using Invisalign in Naples and a variety of other orthodontic solutions like short-term orthodontic Fastbraces® to give patients a better, healthier smile. Your path to a straighter, more beautiful smile can start today! Call us at 239-734-7737 to schedule a visit.