Achieving straight, beautiful teeth with orthodontics in Naples improves the appearance and function of your mouth. Total Dental Solutions for Adults offers a variety of orthodontic options, both conventional and subtle, to dramatically improve your smile. Working with Dr. Hoop and his dental team to receive quality orthodontic care gives you:George A. Hoop, DDS, PA on orthodontic options Read Transcript
As far as tooth position is concerned if we look at a particular cosmetic situation and the concern is about teeth being out of place or rotated or not aligned there's a number of newer orthodontic procedures that are giving excellent results, of course in the right situation. We offer Invisalign, we offer Six Month Smiles, we offer a service called Fast Braces, these are all different options appropriate to slightly different circumstances but all of them give excellent results.
- More confidence
- A better-looking smile
- Improved oral and overall health
- Reduced risk of dental trauma and infection
- Relief from tension on jaw muscles and elimination of headaches
Straighten Teeth With Advanced, Gentle Solutions
One of the things that sets our office apart is that we offer several orthodontic options. Dr. Hoop can treat your alignment issues here instead of sending you and your loved ones all across town for your procedures. He even has technology such as digital imaging and digital impressions to ensure the best results possible. Our metal braces options include:
- Traditional Braces — This is often the gold standard of treatment, especially if you have severe alignment or bite issues. We’ll use metal brackets and wires to dramatically move your teeth. For gentler tooth movements, we can use thermal nickel titanium wires.
- Incognito Braces — These braces act just like traditional braces, but the brackets and wires are placed on the inside of your teeth so they don’t show.
Ask About Fast & Subtle Tooth Alignment Options
A big complaint of orthodontic treatment is that it takes too long. Not everyone needs conventional orthodontics to correct their smile flaws, however. That’s why our office offers a number of short-term orthodontic options.
- Six Month Smiles® — This treatment takes, you guessed it, just six months and straightens the teeth in the front of your mouth.
- Fastbraces® — This system can make radical tooth movements in as little as 120 days. The brackets are subtle, and there are no wire changes throughout the entire treatment.
- Invisalign — Can’t stand the thought of cemented brackets and wires? Invisalign may be right for you. Instead of metal, it uses a customized series of nearly invisible plastic aligners that gradually straighten teeth. Most patients see results in 12 to 18 months!