Some patients need a little help preparing their mouths for dental implants or tooth replacement options. A slight ridge augmentation in Naples lets patients rebuild their mouths. Here’s a list of advantages to this revolutionary treatment:
- Restores ridges of bone and gum
- Makes it easier to place dental implants
- Improves the success of tooth replacement options
Keep Your Jawbone From Receding
A ridge augmentation is a common procedure often performed immediately after tooth removal to help maintain the bone structure. This procedure saves you time and decreases the negative effects of jawbone recession, which naturally occurs once the teeth are lost. A ridge augmentation is just one of the tools Dr. Hoop offers as part of his oral surgery services.
Here are other services that allow us to place dental implants:
- Gum Grafts and Bone Grafts — Losing gum tissue or jaw density happens after teeth are lost. This recession affects the function of replacement teeth and your appearance! Building up the bone and gums restores your youthful appearance.
- Sinus Lifts — We’ll lift the sinuses in the upper part of your mouth and then rebuild the bone.
For nearly three decades, Dr. Hoop has used dental implants for Naples patients with missing teeth. He has trained at some of the world’s most renowned institutes to offer implant placement and restorations because implants almost equal the strength of natural teeth.
We’re seen dental implants absolutely transform a person’s smile and overall health. If you have missing teeth, don’t rule yourself out for treatment. Come see what Dr. Hoop and his team can do for your smile.
Call the office today at 239-734-7737 for more information on ridge augmentation in Naples or other restorative procedures.