It’s important to replace missing teeth and correct extensive tooth wear and tear. A full-mouth reconstruction in Naples can give you confidence and function in your smile again. Dr. Hoop can oversee every aspect of your treatment and improve your mouth so you can:George A. Hoop, DDS, PA on Full Mouth Reconstructions Read Transcript
Well, full-mouth reconstruction is an interesting phrase. Dentists use it a lot because it means something to us. I'm not sure patients always understand exactly what that involves. It's appropriate for people who feel like they're a dental disaster. They feel like their mouth is terribly deteriorated. They're missing a lot of teeth. They have very poor chewing capacity. Sometimes cosmetic concerns on top of that. But it's basically rebuilding the structure and the function, the aesthetics and the appearance of their entire smile. Sometimes it'll involve one arch of teeth, sometimes it'll involve both arches of teeth. The most appropriate thing is getting a thorough diagnosis and a proper treatment plan. It can be a number of different procedures involved. In fact, sometimes many different procedures involved. But for those people out there that feel like they don't have a solution, for those people out there that feel like they're beyond help, usually there's a very good answer for them. We can give them back their smile and give them back their chewing capacity.
- Eat your favorite foods again.
- Resolve discomfort and adjust bite problems.
- Gain a brighter, more attractive smile you’ll be proud of.
- Improve your oral health and overall health.
Dr. Hoop’s training extends to all aspects of restorative dentistry, including providing strong and long-lasting dental implants to replace missing teeth. Schedule your consultation at Total Dental Solutions for Adults today by calling 239-734-7737.
Rebuild Your Smile With Quality Restorations
Often patients visit our practice with multiple dental problems. This is especially true for many of our older patients who have worn-down teeth or missing teeth. Dr. Hoop and his dental team have a wide range of solutions to fix almost any dental problem in-house, including:
- Dental Crowns and Bridges — Crowns cover the tooth and protect it. These versatile restorative tools can repair teeth with decay, protect teeth after root canal therapy, or even restore individual implants. A bridge is simply a series of crowns used to fill gaps created by missing teeth.
- Dentures — Perhaps the oldest tooth replacement option, dentures rest on the gums and stay in your mouth with a good fit or adhesives.
- Dental Implants — The beauty of visiting our office is that we can place dental implants for single missing teeth or entire arches of missing teeth. Implants nearly match the power of natural teeth!
- Immediate-Load Implants — Come to our office with missing teeth and leave with durable implants and beautiful restorations that will last years.
When considering a full-mouth restoration, it’s important to thoroughly understand the treatments and dental team. Dr. Hoop has placed dental implants for more than 25 years! He holds a speciality in periodontics, treating gum-related issues, and has trained at some of the most prestigious dental institutions in the world.
Using tools like 3-D imaging, our team can assess your smile and provide solutions that match your smile goals and needs. Call us today at 239-734-7737 to book a consultation for full-mouth reconstruction in Naples.