Restorative dentistry in Fort Myers is a proven way to restore teeth and achieve a beautiful smile. Improve the health of your teeth and body by allowing Dr. Hoop to fix your damaged teeth and eliminate decay. Other benefits include:George A. Hoop, DDS on Restorative Dentistry Read Transcript
Restorative dental options encompasses a wide range of things, from fillings, to veneers, to grounds, to crowns, to bridge work, even implant restorations. It's pretty much the heart of what we offer under a general or comprehensive dental practice. I think one of the things that I'm the most proud of is the broad range of services that we offer under one roof. We've pretty much geared the office to cover all the needs, or as many of the needs as we possibly can, for the adult dental patient.
- Eat the foods you love again!
- Get instant relief from dental pain (whether it’s from infection or bite issues)
- Prevent future dental problems
- Reduce cost of treatment by addressing problems before they worsen
- Enjoy natural-looking restorations that last for years
With nearly 30 years of experience, Dr. Hoop has seen and treated a variety of dental issues. Come visit our office for your dental needs. Call 239-734-7737 to book your first appointment.
Keep Your Mouth Beautiful and Functional
Our teeth can weaken due to infection or dental trauma. When that happens, you’ll need an experienced dentist to handle your restorative dental care. Here are some ways Dr. Hoop restores smiles:
- Tooth Fillings — This is the most common dental restoration, and our fillings are made from a composite material (no metal used here) that blends in with your natural smile.
- Dental Crowns — When a tooth has chips or breaks or has substantial decay, we generally can correct the problem with a crown. This restoration covers the tooth to keep it healthy for years to come.
- Dental Veneers — These restorations are thin layers of porcelain that can cover up smile flaws like chips, cracks, breaks, or heavy stains.
- Bridges — One of the most common ways to replace a missing tooth, dental bridges are made from a series of crowns and literally bridge the gap created by a missing tooth or teeth. We’ll support the bridge with teeth adjacent to the missing tooth.
- Dental Implants — These are the strongest tooth replacement options. They can be used to replace single missing teeth or to stabilize a bridge or dentures. The procedure is oral surgery, but it’s extremely successful. Dr. Hoop has placed dental implants for nearly 30 years, so you’ll be in great hands!
There are a number of ways to correct smile problems with restorative dentistry in Fort Myers. Dr. Hoop is eager to sit down with you to discuss your smile goals and expectations. Call our office today at 239-734-7737 to set up an appointment.