Thanks to innovations in orthodontic treatment, you’re no longer limited to metal braces when you’re ready to improve your smile. You can straighten crooked teeth and fix minor alignment issues with Invisalign in Fort Myers, FL! With this orthodontics solution, you can:
- Feel confident about your appearance
- Enjoy gentler, more comfortable treatment
- Remove your aligners to eat, brush, and floss
Find out if you’re a good candidate for Invisalign at Total Dental Solutions for Adults. Call us today at 239-734-7737 to schedule a consultation.
Choose The Ease & Comfort Of Invisible Aligners
Traditional braces work, but the brackets and wires inside your mouth can take some getting used to. While you adjust, you might get painful scrapes and sores inside your lips and cheeks from the sharp, poking metal. None of that is an issue for Invisalign patients!
This method relies on a series of custom clear aligners that fit comfortably over your teeth and feel smooth against the soft tissues of your lips and cheeks. The Invisalign method also moves your teeth into position with gentler pressure than the wires of conventional braces do.
To plan out your entire treatment with precision, Dr. George Hoop relies on state-of-the-art 3D imaging so you know what to expect from start to finish. Each time you switch to a new set of aligners, you get one step closer to the end of your roughly 12-month treatment and your straight smile!
Here are some other advantages of Invisalign aligners:
- Wearing the aligners 20-22 hours a day affords you more freedom and flexibility.
- Since your aligners are pre-made at the start, you spend less time at appointments.
- With no brackets or wires bonded to your teeth, you reduce the risk of dental damage.
- You can maintain confidence about your appearance personally and professionally.
If Invisalign treatment isn’t best for you, we can explore your other options in short-term orthodontics to achieve the results you want. To request a consultation, call our Ft. Myers, FL office today at 239-734-7737.