Healthy teeth and gums are the foundation of a great-looking smile! You’ll find all the expert care you need to keep your smile healthy with personalized, comfortable general dentistry in Fort Myers, FL.George A. Hoop, DDS, PA on General Dentistry Read Transcript
Comprehensive dentistry is a term that we use, basically refer to a broad range of dental services pretty much under one roof. Because of my background, having a general dental degree, and a periodontal specialty degree, we offer an extremely broad range of services. I think that a lot of patients, once they get comfortable with a dentist, once they get comfortable with a staff and an office, don't want to be referred out to multiple offices or multiple other offices for services. One of the strengths I feel that we have is being able to offer so many procedures in one place so people can get treated by a dentist and a staff that they're comfortable with.
At Total Dental Solutions for Adults, Dr. George A. Hoop and our team will provide you with high-quality dental services you deserve for:
- Improving your oral and overall health
- Reducing your risk for dental problems
- Keeping your treatment costs low
- Smiling with confidence for a lifetime!
To learn more about our general dental care or to schedule an appointment, call us in Ft. Myers, FL at 239-312-5748.
Find Personalized General Dentistry Services
Our mission at Total Dental Solutions for Adults is to provide the quality, personalized general dentistry services you deserve for a lifetime of healthy smiling! Whether you want to maintain healthy teeth and gums with routine dental cleanings and exams, or bounce back from oral health issues with a full-mouth reconstruction, Dr. Hoop and our team are here to help!
We invest in the latest dental technology, so you receive more comfortable care and the most advanced treatment options. Here are some of the ways we can prevent, diagnose, and treat threats to your oral health:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams — One of our skilled hygienists will remove plaque and tartar from your teeth and gums, as well as check for any signs of decay, cavities, or developing gum disease. We’ll treat any problems with the appropriate restorative dentistry you might need.
- Oral Cancer Screenings — We rely on VELscope, a modern tool that allows us to quickly, accurately, and painlessly detect early signs of trouble inside your mouth.
- Dry Mouth and Bad Breath Solutions — If you’re struggling to keep your mouth hydrated and breath fresh, we can provide customized solutions, from tips for better oral hygiene to medication.
- Athletic Mouthguards — We want to protect all the beautiful smiles in your family, including the most active among you! With our custom athletic mouthguards, you’ll get the most precise, comfortable fit and full protection against sports-related dental injuries.
You’ll find so much more in our Ft. Myers, FL dental office, including state-of-the-art technology like intraoral cameras, digital X-rays, and our cone beam CT scanner to improve your care. These modern tools guide our planning and placement of dental implants, along with a host of other advanced dental solutions for adults.
Keep Your Gums Healthy With Advanced Periodontal Care
Most Americans will struggle with various stages of gum disease throughout their lives. It’s quite troubling, given that gum disease is the number one cause of tooth loss and is closely connected to serious health problems like stroke, diabetes, and heart disease.
If you notice early signs of periodontal infection, such as swollen, tender, or bleeding gums, you should visit Total Dental Solutions for Adults right away for an appointment with Dr. Hoop. Thanks to his training as a periodontal health specialist, Dr. Hoop can intervene, and if caught early enough, reverse the effects of gum disease on your dental health.
We rely on deep cleaning under the gumline and Perio Protect® antibiotics to treat and control the infection moving forward. We may also recommend additional therapy you can do at home, as well as more frequent dental checkups until your gum health is back on track.