Call 239-734-7737 immediately if you are having any dental emergencies in Fort Myers. We will schedule a same-day emergency appointment so that you can be seen as quickly as possible. Our approach is to get you out of pain as soon as possible so that you can get back to your regular life. We do this with some of the most advanced techniques in the area.
- We will take digital images of your entire mouth to determine the best solution.
- You can receive dental sedation to help you relax while we work.
- Once the emergency is over, we can help you restore your beautiful smile.
When your smile is suffering, come to Total Dental Solutions for Adults. We’ll help you get out of pain fast and repair any problems that may have occurred. Call 239-734-7737 now to get the help you need.
Get Out of Pain Fast!
The last thing you want is to be in dental pain. It can be absolutely miserable because you cannot eat, it’s difficult to speak, and you definitely don’t feel like smiling. But a toothache is not the only type of dental emergency we can care for at Dr. Hoop’s office.
- Toothache/Infection – Deep tooth pain is often a sign that a root canal is necessary.
- Chipped/Broken Tooth – A tooth that has a small chip or crack can be repaired with a dental crown.
- Knocked-Out Tooth – If a tooth has been knocked out, you need to preserve that tooth in a container of milk or saliva and get to our office or the ER as soon as possible.
- Broken Dental Appliance – Your current crown or bridge might break. Secure the appliance back in place with sugar-free gum and get to the office quickly.
Call 239-734-7737 right now. Dr. Hoop and his team are ready to help you find the solution to your emergency dental situation. We’ll make sure you are in absolute comfort with numbing medication and sedation. If you would like to request a future appointment date so that you can prevent dental emergencies in Fort Myers before they begin, please fill out our online form.