You don’t have to wish your unsightly dental flaws away. You can create your dream smile with cosmetic dentistry in Fort Myers, FL! Dr. George Hoop brings over 25 years of experience to Total Dental Solutions for Adults to provide expert cosmetic dental solutions for the imperfections that hold you back.George A. Hoop, DDS, PA on Cosmetic Dentistry Read Transcript
We offer a great number of cosmetic dental options. It really depends on what a person's particular problem is and what they're concerned about. Again, there's so much variance from one person to another. Sometimes, there are minor corrections needed, sometimes there are major corrections needed. Sometimes people only want to treat certain things. I think it really starts with a discussion of what that particular person is concerned about and what their goals are. Cosmetic dentistry incorporates an awful lot of different procedures. Initially, we can look at tooth color. Is the color of their teeth correct? We can look at whitening to correct that. If the color of teeth are particularly dark, we sometimes need to cover the teeth and look at veneers. The second thing we look at in cosmetic dentistry is really the shape of the particular teeth. Does the shape of the individual teeth fit that person's facial features and fit their age, or does the shape actually need to be changed? Third option is actually looking at the tooth position. Are the teeth aligned well? Are the teeth rotated? Are the teeth out of position? Then you have to go back and look at all three in combination. You should be able to find a link on the website for a free download for a cosmetic booklet that we put together about the three most important questions to ask to get the cosmetic dentistry that's right for you. It covers all those topics in a lot of detail.
When you visit our Fort Myers dental office for cosmetic treatment, you can walk away with:
- Brighter, whiter teeth
- Straighter teeth for easier oral hygiene
- Improved dental health
- A more attractive, youthful, confident smile!
Conceal Smile Flaws With Cosmetic Dental Solutions
Dental flaws, no matter how minor, can make your smile look unhealthy and unattractive. They can also wreck your confidence and hold you back from pursuing the life you want.Doctor Hoop on how do Cosmetic Dentistry patients react to their before and after pictures Read Transcript
I think one of the most rewarding things that we have to do for people in dentistry is improving the appearance of their smile. A lot of times we see patients come in and they've been putting off treatment for years. They've wanted to change their smile. They've thought about changing their smile. And oftentimes life just gets in the way. We'll find many middle-age and older adults that have put it off because they were raising families. One of the best rewards that I get as a dentist is seeing people's reaction when they get their brand-new smile and they pick up that mirror for the first time and actually look at the results we have. It's very rewarding to see happy faces smiling back at you.
Oftentimes it's great to share with them their before pictures and their after pictures so that they can remember back to what they looked like before. And oftentimes I get remarks of, “Oh gosh, it's amazing. I never thought it was going to come out this good.” And those reactions are great. They really make our day. They really make our job. That's what we're trying to achieve. We really want to get that “wow” factor with all the cosmetic cases that we do. We work very, very hard to make sure that we have procedures in place so that people end up getting what they want.
Let Dr. Hoop and our team conceal your smile flaws with our wide-ranging cosmetic dental solutions, like:
- Teeth Whitening — Brighten your smile in our office or the comfort of your home with our powerful teeth whitening treatments. You can trust our safe, customized application methods and professional-grade whitening solutions for the results you deserve.
- Tooth Bonding — Using a tooth-colored composite resin, Dr. Hoop can cover minor chips and cracks for a fresh, flawless new look.
- Dental Veneers — Conceal cracks, chips, gaps, and stubborn teeth stains with dental veneers. Delicately thin and surprisingly durable, these shells are bonded to your flawed teeth, in some cases with little to no modification to your tooth enamel.
- Gum and Tooth Reshaping — If you want to restore visual balance to your smile, Dr. Hoop can reshape your teeth and gums for more proportion and sophistication. We can even use a dental laser to gently put recessed gums back where they belong!
Straighten Your Teeth With Or Without Braces
From simple to complex bite alignment or overcrowding issues, Dr. George Hoop has the tools and experience to provide traditional and alternative orthodontic solutions. From slightly crooked teeth to complicated bite problems, you’ll save time and hassle by getting orthodontic treatment right here in our Fort Myers, FL dental office!
At Total Dental Solutions for Adults, you can choose from:
- Traditional Orthodontics — From crooked teeth to TMJ issues, we can use traditional orthodontics to give you the straight, beautiful smile you’ve always wanted.
- Short-Term Orthodontics — Standard braces aren’t the only way to straighten your teeth. You can achieve faster results with Six Month Smiles® or Fastbraces® if you don’t have complicated problems with your bite alignment.
- Clear Orthodontics — Experience more discreet, comfortable orthodontic treatment with Invisalign, clear aligner therapy that’s ideal for those who want to avoid the trappings of metal brackets and wires.