Enjoy Wide-Ranging, Advanced Dentistry Services at Our Fort Myers Dental Office
Your dental needs are unique to you, which is why we take a customized approach to your oral health care. No matter your situation, we’ll always make sure you have all the information you need to make informed, confident decisions about your dental care.
At Total Dental Solutions for Adults, you’ll enjoy wide-ranging, advanced dentistry services, including:
- General Dentistry – Routine dental care will prevent a host of smile woes. Plan to see us every six months (or more) in order to maintain a healthy, beautiful smile.
- Restorative Dentistry – We can repair broken or damaged teeth with restorative dentistry like fillings and crowns. This will restore the beauty and function of your smile.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – When your smile isn’t all that you wish it could be, give us a call! We offer an array of cosmetic solutions like whitening and veneers that will help you meet all of your smile goals.
- Orthodontics – Straightening your teeth can be as quick and discreet as you wish with our orthodontic solutions like Six Month Smiles and Invisalign. Let us help you find the best option for your smile goals.
- Full-Mouth Reconstructions – No matter how many teeth you are missing, we can help with full-mouth restorative options. You deserve a full, functional, and beautiful smile!
- Dental Implants – An implant is one of the most trusted solutions for missing teeth. Visit our office to see if this revolutionary restoration is right for you and your smile.
- Dentures – Dentures have greatly improved since your grandparents (or even parents) wore them. Let us show you the comfortable and effective denture options currently available to you.
- TMJ Treatment – One appointment is all we need to identify a common source for headaches: the TMJ! We offer comfortable solutions that will allow rest and healing for your jaw.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – Snoring is often a sign of sleep apnea. Find out for sure when you visit our office. We can create a customized treatment plan that allows you more sleep without a CPAP!
- Oral Surgery – Keep all of your oral health needs under one roof, including oral surgery! We can help you achieve your healthiest smile with surgical options right here at our office.
If you’re anxious about treatment and need help feeling more relaxed, we offer dental sedation options, as well as local anesthetics and advanced dental technology for a more comfortable experience. Here are some of the other tools we use to make dental treatment more efficient and effective:
- Digital X-rays and 3-D CBCT scanners
- Dental Laser Technology
- Intraoral Cameras and Scanners
- Computer-Guided Surgical Procedures
Enjoy advanced, comprehensive dental care designed especially for you! Schedule your visit at our Fort Myers, FL dentist office by calling 239-312-5748.