Dr. Hoop on how are Dental Implants done If you are a good candidate, we recommend dental implants or mini dental implants because they offer many advantages over other tooth replacement options. Dr. Hoop has completed extensive coursework at some of the finest implant institutions in the country and has decades of experience placing dental implants and restorations for our Florida patients. He is also trained in surgical procedures to prepare the jaw for implants as well as the technology to ensure the best outcome. This includes 3-D imaging and digital implant placement.
While you can replace a missing tooth with a dental bridge alone, anchoring your restoration with a dental implant placed inside your jawbone is the best way to:
- Maximize your bite strength.
- Preserve the health of your bone and gum tissues.
- Maintain the stability of your youthful facial structure.
- Avoid any preparations of your healthy surrounding teeth.
- Optimize your chances for more lasting oral health.
Once your implants are placed, we can attach incredibly lifelike dental crowns, dental bridges, and more! Contact us now for a free consultation.