Don’t put up with the headache of dental insurance. Contact George A. Hoop, DDS, PA to learn about the many advantages of our Direct Dental Savings plan!
At our Fort Myers, FL and Naples, FL dentist offices, we offer “Total Dental Solutions For Adults,” including financing your dental care!
Take Advantage Of Our Direct Dental Savings Plan Benefits
Our Direct Dental Savings plan can provide greater savings than virtually any dental insurance because it does not include any limitations or restrictions on annual savings. If you’re in need of major dental work that insurance companies won’t cover, this option may be perfect for you!
You will also benefit from 30 percent off all other dental services from George A. Hoop, DDS, PA, including:
- Dental crowns and bridges
- A variety of dentures, including partial dentures
- Tooth fillings
Using the Direct Dental Savings plan, you will receive a 20 percent discount on procedures not typically covered by dental insurance:
But financial savings for individual treatments are far from the only perk of our Direct Dental Savings plan. You can also say goodbye to many frustrating aspects of dental insurance, including:
- Waiting periods
- Annual deductible payments
- Pre-existing condition exclusions
Our Direct Dental Savings plan also includes everything typically recommended by dentists and the American Dental Association for annual care at no additional charge!
Spouses also receive a 10 percent discount and dependents a 50 percent discount when you sign up for our savings plan!
If any of the following situations apply to you, our Direct Dental Savings plan may be an ideal option:
- Do not have dental insurance
- Employed by or own small businesses
- Student (receive a 50 percent discount!)
As if all that wasn’t enough, here are some of the other perks of our Direct Dental Savings plan:
- Eliminate all the confusing paperwork involved in traditional insurance policies
- Receive immediate financial savings and upfront, accurate answers to questions about costs
- Get five-year warranties on dental crowns
To take advantage of our Direct Dental Savings plan, you just need to visit us in Naples, FL or Fort Myers, FL and pay the $420 annual enrollment fee (or $37.50 per month). It’s that simple! We’ll discuss your needs to help you decide if this option is right for you!
Say Goodbye To Dental Insurance Headaches
Compared to our Direct Dental Savings plan, here are just some of the drawbacks of dental insurance :
- Limited options for choosing a dentist
- Unexpected extra charges
- Waiting periods during which time you pay the premium but cannot actually use the insurance
- Lifetime maximum benefits or other exclusions
- Pre-existing condition limitations (insurance may not pay to replace a tooth if it was missing before you signed up with that specific policy, for example)
- Alternative benefits provisions (your policy may contain a clause that allows the insurance company to pay for the least expensive alternative dental procedure)
By choosing our in-house savings plan, you won’t have to deal with the hassles of dental insurance ever again!