As far as tooth position is concerned if we look at a particular cosmetic situation and the concern is about teeth being out of place or rotated or not aligned there's a number of newer orthodontic procedures that are giving excellent results, of course in the right situation. We offer Invisalign, we offer Six Month Smiles, we offer a service called Fast Braces, these are all different options appropriate to slightly different circumstances but all of them give excellent results.
Do you hide your crooked teeth behind closed lips? If you’d like to get the straight teeth you’ve always wanted, contact George A. Hoop, DDS, PA for an orthodontic options consultation! Straight teeth is just one part of possible Total Dental Solutions.
Your First Orthodontic Appointment
We offer several ways to straighten your teeth at George A. Hoop, DDS, PA. Before we make any specific recommendations, we will carefully assess the current state of your teeth and mouth using advanced dental technology, including:
- Digital X-rays
- Intraoral cameras
- 3D cone beam CT scanners
- Intraoral scanners
So you’ll know exactly what we’re talking about and what to expect, we will discuss this information with you and explain why we are suggesting each particular treatment option.
Your Orthodontic Options
We offer teeth-straightening options for every patient’s unique needs. If you’re ready to boost your confidence, here are some of the orthodontic choices we provide:
- Traditional braces for a tried-and-true approach
Incognito (or lingual) braces, which work just like traditional braces but with the brackets and wires on the inside of your teeth so they don’t show
- Braces with thermal NiTi (Nickel Titanium) wires that use a gentler, more consistent force to gradually move your teeth
We Also Provide Short-Term Orthodontics
If you don’t want to put up with having metal braces on your teeth, potentially for years, we can also provide options for short-term orthodontics, including:
- Fastbraces, which use specially-shaped brackets to straighten teeth in as little as 120 days
- Six Month Smiles, which quickly straighten the crowns of your teeth using clear or tooth-colored brackets and wires
- Invisalign, a customized series of nearly invisible plastic aligners that gradually straighten teeth