We all try to look our best.
It’s why people change their hairstyles. It’s why we get new clothes and new shoes.
So, why not make a more lasting change, a change that can give you a boost of confidence that can last for years, if not decades?
Why not find out how cosmetic dentistry can change your smile?
Our dentist, George A. Hoop, DDS, has been helping people straighten their smiles, whiten their teeth, and much more for more than 30 years. If you live in or near Fort Myers or Naples, FL, our team would be happy to help you, too.
Know Your Options
As you’ll see, there are a lot of ways to make changes to your smile.
If we’ve learned anything, it’s that every patient is different. By offering a wide range of services, we can help you create the smile that your dream of seeing when you look in the mirror or some takes your picture.
Here are some of the cosmetic options that could help you:
• Orthodontics — Orthodontic care has been around in various forms for thousands of years. At Dr. Hoop’s office, you can get some of the most advanced options for getting your teeth in line.
Six Month Smiles focuses on moving just the most visible teeth in your mouth. Fastbraces® use a unique triangular bracket, which changes the way pressure is applied to your teeth. These options can transform your smile in a fraction of the time of traditional braces.
If you want to avoid brackets and wires completely, Invisalign® offers a different approach. You can get a series of custom-designed clear aligners that gently push your teeth where you want them to be.
• Teeth whitening — We offer both in-office and take-home teeth whitening options. Either will work faster and do more to remove deep stains than any over-the-counter product. With options like KöR, Zoom, Opalescence Go, and LumiWhite, we can find a whitening product that’s perfect for you.
• Teeth contouring & gum reshaping — Sometimes it’s the shape of teeth or the size of your gums that affects your confidence in your smile. Tooth contouring is a way of reshaping your teeth to more closely match the size and shape of the rest of your smile. Gum reshaping is a way of changing your gumline so your teeth are more prominent when you do smile.
• Tooth bonding — By applying a composite resin to your teeth, we can fix chips and cracks. This resin also can be used to close gaps between teeth. After the bonding material is hardened, shaded, and polished, it will blend it seamlessly with the rest of your smile.
• Dental veneers — Veneers works by covering the front of your teeth. This means they can conceal a number of issues — yellow teeth, broken teeth, gaps between teeth, crooked teeth, and more. With veneers, you can completely transform your smile in a matter of a few weeks.
Remake Your Smile the Way You Want It to Be
Talking to a dental professional about your dream smile is the first step in finding the right services or services for you. We can answer any questions you have and help you come up with a plan to turn your dream smile into your real smile.