No matter how cautious you are or the level of care you take to keep your smile looking beautiful and in good health, there’s a very good chance that at some point in your life you’ll need to repair some dental damage. To learn about the various restorative dentistry options that can address your smile woes, call George A. Hoop, DDS at 239-734-7737 today.
For your convenience, we have a Fort Myers, FL dentist office and a Naples, FL dentist office. You can visit the one that is closest to you and enjoy the same quality care at either one. Our dentist, Dr. Hoop, works at both locations and has helped countless patients fix a large variety of dental problems over the years. By allowing us to repair your smile, you may be able to:
- Get relief from dental pain and discomfort
- Regain the oral function that you may have lost
- Restore the beauty of your pearly whites
Both of our locations open at 8:00 a.m. instead of 9:00 a.m. as many other dental offices do. This way, you can get an early visit and take care of your dental needs before your day truly gets underway.
We want to take the stress out of dental work and that includes the financial concerns you may have. We accept a variety of payment options, including financing through third-party companies like CareCredit and Lending Club.
If you are interested in dental implants, we can provide a free consultation so you can be better informed in making that decision. We can also give you a sneak peek of what your restored smile will look like if you want to get a full-mouth reconstruction.
Find The Restorative Dentistry Treatment That Will Fix Your Issue
If you went to a car mechanic with a muffler problem only to find out that they only know how to fix issues related to your carburetor, you’d be rightfully upset. So why would you visit a dentist that can only provide certain restorative treatments? At George A. Hoop, DDS, we do our very best to provide as comprehensive dental care as we possibly can for your convenience.
If you have a dental problem, you should try to get it taken care of as quickly as you possibly can because, if left unaddressed, your situation will likely get worse and necessitate more extensive (and expensive) treatments in the future. Here are some basics on most of the smile repair options we offer:
- Tooth fillings can help restore the shape and health of a tooth after it has developed a cavity. Because we use tooth-colored material, your filling will blend in seamlessly with the rest of your chompers.
- Root canals allow us to remove infected nerves and soft tissue (pulp) from inside a tooth so the problem doesn’t kill your tooth completely and necessitate a tooth extraction.
- Dental crowns are strong and beautiful shells that completely cap the visible portion of a tooth. They are incredibly versatile and can be used to protect and strengthen teeth that are cracked, chipped, worn-down, or exhibiting other issues.
- Dental bridges can fill the gap left by one or more adjacent missing teeth for a convincing result in form and function.
- Dentures replace several adjacent teeth or a full arch of teeth in your upper or lower jaw or both. For a good feel and look, we’ll design your dentures to exacting specifications.
For patients that need to completely replace missing teeth and want to get the closest thing to their natural chompers, we also provide options for restoring dental implants with:
- Dental crowns
- Dental bridges
In order to have dental implants placed, your jaw will need to be healthy, strong, and thick. That said, we also offer mini dental implants if your jaw is not quite thick enough for the traditional options.
Regardless of your particular situation, we will help you regain your smile and bite. We’ll assess your case carefully using state-of-the-art dental technology and answer any questions that you have so you can make the best choices for your smile’s future.
Let us make your smile good as new again with a variety of restorative dentistry treatments at George A. Hoop, DDS! Call 239-734-7737, visit our Naples, FL dentist office or Fort Myers, FL dentist office in person during our normal business hours, or use our handy online form to schedule or ask a friendly team member questions.